Nozzle Filling Compound
Price And Quantity
- 14 INR
- Refractories Material
- Neutral Refractory
Offered in granular form, Nozzle Filling Compound is used as suitable refractory material. It is basically utilized to prevent releasing of melted steel through nozzle opening. Formulated by using elements like graphite, carbon and silica, this compound is notable for its black color. The application of this compound helps to extend service life of nozzle and improves its opening attributes. Available in different packaging quantity options, this compound has stable flowability level. High temperature resistance capacity, competitive price and ability to prevent freezing of melted steel are its key attributes. We are a renowned manufacturer and supplier of Nozzle Filling Compound.
1) The offered filling compound is granular in form and black in appearance.
2) Its flow characteristics remain unaffected under high temperature.
3) Long shelf life
4) Composed of silica and graphite
Minimum Order Quantity
- Any Port in India
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Free samples are available
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
B-905 / B-906, Infinity Tower, Corporate Road, Prahlad Nagar,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015, India